FDT 2.1 DTM and FRAME Common Components simplify the digital transformation development path
FDT IIoT architecture features a web-based server to broker advancements for mobility, cloud, and fog accessibility enterprise-wide
FDI-DTM technology has been implemented in Utthunga’s uFDI-DTM/uDD-DTM tool.
FDT Group will be exhibiting at SPS Drives, highlighting the FDT technology brewery demo application integrated with OPC UA.
This joint webinar highlights the FDT for OPC UA information model companion specification evolving digital architecture transformation.
Toky Electrical and Westlock Controls are latest companies joining to meet industry demands for intelligent device management with FDT® technology
In This Issue:
- Bioethanol Producer Optimizes Integration, Operation and Lifecycle Management of Critical Assets
- Editorial: FITS™ Solution Meets Industry Demands for Next Generation Technology
- FITS – Taking Industrial Control to the Next Level
- FDT Group Announces Latest Web Services Features of FDT IIoT Server (FITS)
- FDT Integrates OPC UA and Industrie 4.0
FDT IIoT Server optimizes enterprise operations by simplifying the automation ecosystem exchange, increasing manufacturing efficiency, and improving reliability
Enhancements include cloud-based enterprise data access, mobility apps, and use of augmented reality
Exhibit and press conferences presentations will focus on support for IIoT, Industrie 4.0 and automation ecosystem exchange