Register for this one-day event focused on educating you on the emerging FDT IIoT Server (FITS) architecture.
The FDT Group will be exhibiting at Meorga Fair Sudwest, come on by and visit with us.
Emerging FDT standard to boast native OPC UA integration unifying the architecture for process, hybrid and discrete applications
Emerging specification to transform open, standardized integration enabling sensor-to-cloud, enterprise-wide connectivity for next-generation automation solutions
The FDT Group will be exhibiting at Meorga Fair Rheinland, come on by and visit with us.
In This Issue:
- Cloud-to-Plant-Floor Connectivity with FDT Server
- Timeless Technology Standardizes IIoT Connectivity
- Release of FDT 2.1 Sets Transformation Path for Connected Industrial Enterprise
- Wetcon GmbH is Newest FDT Group Member Focused on IIoT and Cloud Solutions
- EtherNet/IP-Based Process Devices: Connection Made Easy with FDT
- Fielddevice.cloud for PACTware
- FDI-DTM: FDI Device Packages in FDT Host
Company provides software and technical expertise for next-generation of industrial automation
FDT IIoT architecture features a web-based server to broker advancements for mobility, cloud, and fog accessibility enterprise-wide
Cloud-based asset monitoring for field devices, out-of-the-box supported by PACTware
Simplify entry into IIoT with a standardized, scalable & secure solution with mobility