The field device management tool Field Xpert made it to the next level of intelligence
In This Issue:
- FDT IIoT Server Standard to Release Entirely Platform Independent
- FDT Standard Looks to the Future – Empowering Digital Transformation
- Yokogawa Receives SICE Award for FlowNavigator
- FDT Communication Supports Profibus Technology Enhancements
Emerging FITS™ architecture evolves to support diverse operating systems empowering the intelligent enterprise
Automation industry to reap unmatched standardized asset management benefits with secure and flexible deployment options with FITS™
Register for this one-day event focused on educating you on the emerging FDT IIoT Server (FITS) architecture.
The FDT Group will be exhibiting at Meorga Fair Sudwest, come on by and visit with us.
Emerging FDT standard to boast native OPC UA integration unifying the architecture for process, hybrid and discrete applications
Emerging specification to transform open, standardized integration enabling sensor-to-cloud, enterprise-wide connectivity for next-generation automation solutions
The FDT Group will be exhibiting at Meorga Fair Rheinland, come on by and visit with us.
In This Issue:
- Cloud-to-Plant-Floor Connectivity with FDT Server
- Timeless Technology Standardizes IIoT Connectivity
- Release of FDT 2.1 Sets Transformation Path for Connected Industrial Enterprise
- Wetcon GmbH is Newest FDT Group Member Focused on IIoT and Cloud Solutions
- EtherNet/IP-Based Process Devices: Connection Made Easy with FDT
- Fielddevice.cloud for PACTware
- FDI-DTM: FDI Device Packages in FDT Host